Common Ground Community Garden, behind the Armory (off Wheeler Ave.), Cortland. To contact, call the City of Cortland Youth Bureau at 607-753-3021.Visit our blog, here.
– Homer Community Garden – Elaine Norris (email@example.com), Grove Street & N. Fulton Street, Homer. or call the Homer Rec Department at 607-749-2161
– McGraw Community Garden – Allan Phillips (607.836.7523) – Elm St., McGraw. Contact Claudia Hitt at CCE for plot info.
– Lime Hollow Nature Center Garden(s) – Peter Harrity (firstname.lastname@example.org) – 338 McLean Road, Cortland, 13045 & Gracie Rd. *Has two gardens, both incorporated into their camp programs.
– Master Gardener Garden/4H Garden – Claudia Hitt (email@example.com) or Eddie McMahon – County Fair Grounds, Cortland, 13045.
– BOCES – Cortland
– Main Street Farms: Allan Gandelman (607.749-0086) – 116 N West St., Homer, 13077. South Ave., Cortland.
– Common Ground Community Garden: 2 plots are open to the 2nd grade classes at Smith School
Church/Food Bank Gardens
– SUNY Cortland Campus Garden – some of the food will be donated to local food banks